Our re-roofs carried can be done so using slates or tiles – tile or slate choice advise can provided if requested being clay or handmade styles.
Corrugated sheeting roof replacement.
A re-roof process starts by the removal of the existing roof material exposing the roofs rafters (in sections) in preparation to renew the existing.
Breathable membrane felt is fitted to the roof rafters.
New treated timber battens are fixed to the structure set out ready to sit the new tiles/slates and fittings.
All fittings bedded on using sand and cement or specific/recommended substance.
All new necessary lead work fitted.
Scaffolding and all waste removed from site.
We replace flat roofs using high performance mineral felt bonded using hot bitumen.
Using this specialist method we can ensure a professional lasting finish with our 25 years of experience within flat roofing.
We offer a 10 year guarantee upon completion of flat roof renewals.
All lead abundments repairs or replacements we can supply and fit.
- General replacement of required tiles/slates being slipped, fallen or damaged
- Cement works – re-bedding/repointing of fittings and chimneys
- Guttering and downpipes checked and cleared
- Lead, chimneys and general roof condition all checked and reported
Repairs can be carried out upon inspections to damaged areas, roof leaks or prevention.
Slipped/fallen or damaged tile/slate replacements.
Guttering and down pipes
- Re-bedding/re-pointing of Ridges, verges, hips, bonnets, valleys and chimneys
- Replacement or restoring of fittings and re-pointing all in keeping with the roof and land surroundings
- Re-pointing of brick work
- Lead repointing/replacement
- Chimney pots fitted/changed
- Flaunching replacements
- Chimney removals or re-building
If you would like to have a chimney removed or re-built resulting in different look to the existing Please check the area you live in, if your property is within a conservational area or listed you will require relevant planning permission before hand.
Roof Inspection reports on potential property purchases
We offer a thorough visual report and quotation if necessary or desired to any potential property you may be interested in purchasing to allow you to be fully aware of the roofs condition.
We can work with the survey report you may well have been provided with and advise on costings in relation to any highlighted area.
We charge a variable fee dependent on the size and location of the property starting at £45.00+vat.
All fees charged are deductible against any of the estimates provided in relation to the works carried out.
Please contact for further advice.